June 2016 – DeGroote’s MBA program has been redesigned.
The DeGroote MBA will give you a grounding in multiple areas of business, as well as a set of technical and professional skills.
During their first year, MBA students take core business courses to get a general overview of key areas of business. In the second year there are two required courses and eight electives. You can concentrate your electives in a particular field to earn a specialization or minor and build a strong foundation for your career.
Typically, students in the accelerated program are admitted directly into second year.
Ten core courses:
- Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Organizational Behaviour
- Information Systems Management
- Applied Business Statistics
- Managerial Accounting
- Managerial Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Marketing Concepts and Applications
- Operations Management
Two core courses:
- Business, Government and the Global Environment
- Strategic Management
- 8 elective courses of your choice (or required courses for a specialization)
Broad-based business knowledge will open many doors for you. Take advantage of the opportunity throughout your studies at DeGroote to discover all of the interesting and dynamic areas of business.