You can find money saving tips in the Mac Money Centre.
To keep in mind when creating your budget:
- Will you want a new computer before you start your MBA? Do you need to purchase any accessories? Do you need any additional software programs?
- If you are in the co-op program, you may incur additional costs such as traveling by the GO train to Toronto, spending more money on gas to get to your placement, or upgrading your work wardrobe.
- Do you need to purchase a laptop bag or a messenger bag for all your books?
- Do you need a long distance telephone plan?
- Your monthly debt payments (credit card, car loan, etc.)
Learn more about how you can offset the cost of your MBA.