Full-time with Co-op
Manipal Institute of Technology (Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology)
Class of 2024
The highlight of my MBA experience is the numerous opportunities provided by DeGroote ranging from networking to competitions.
- The tagline attracted me, Education with a Purpose
- A strong emphasis on co-ops, allowing us to apply classroom knowledge to real world
- Strong reputation in the Canadian Market and known for its high class MBA program
Why an MBA?
- A tool for personality development that would hone by personal and professional skills
- A field that provides knowledge across diverse areas of an organisation
- A place that forces you to leave the conformist zone and learn in a collaborative environment
What surprised you about DeGroote?
- The welcoming faculty and the student at DeGroote
- The Support that the students gets from the CPD in all aspects of their life
- The open and transparent communication between the management and the students
What piece of advice would you give to anyone considering doing their MBA at DeGroote?
Make the best out of it. It’s a buffet with variety of options, it’s up to you how much you taste according to your appetite.
What has been the highlight of your DeGroote experience so far?
The numerous opportunities provided by DeGroote ranging from networking to competitions.
Aside from being an MBA Student Ambassador, what other extra-curricular activities have you been involved with while at DeGroote?
- Class representative
- DISC Sponsorship Lead
- MBA Student Ambassador
- MBA DeGroote CUP Winner
Tell us one fun fact about you!
I can mimic Donald Duck
Meet Our MBA
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Western University (Bachelor of Engineering), University of Toronto (Master of Engineering)
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
University of Toronto (Honours Bachelor of Arts)