Our September 2022 Application Portal is now open! See our various round deadlines below. We are not offering a January 2022 intake for our MBA programs. Explore our program options or send your resume or LinkedIn profile for a pre-assessment. There is an application fee of $150 CAD.
Important Sept 2022 Application instructions:
- Professional Resume must be submitted using this template
- Kira Interview must be completed prior to submission and confirmation provided in application
- Applicants must begin their application and complete the Select Program section to received the invitation link. Kira interview link takes one (1) business day to generate. The final interview link will be sent at 2:30 pm EST on January 13th 2022 for MBA and MBA with co-op Round 2 candidates.
- GMAT or GRE is required for all MBA and MBA with Co-op applicants. Unofficial scores must be submitted to complete application
If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us. Remember, we’re here to support you in your MBA journey.
- A competitive GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate degree*
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score**
- Two references (including one from a current or former supervisor)
- KIRA online video interview
- Professional Resumé and/or CV***
* A competitive GPA is typically considered to be a B average, an 8.0 out of 12.0 GPA, or a 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA. For the Accelerated MBA program, please be advised that you must have graduated with an undergraduate business degree from a Canadian or American university within the last 10 years.
** A GMAT or GRE score is required for the Sept 2022 intake and cannot be waived.
The exception is for students applying to the Accelerated MBA program, who are not required to provide a GMAT or GRE score if they have met the competitive GPA requirements.
*** A minimum of one year of full-time continuous managerial, professional, or technical work experience is required for the MBA and Accelerated MBA programs.
Successful candidates include new graduates with strong extracurricular and community engagement. Selected Co-op applicants will be invited to an one-on-one admission interview.
Supplemental materials may be required if applicants do not meet the above criteria. Meeting the above requirements is not a guarantee of admission into the program.
Please review our “Commonly Asked Admissions Questions” below. If you are still unable to find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
Ready to Apply?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to download our “Step-by-Step Application Guide” and access the link to our application form.