Note for September 2021 Admission
We will be moving forward with a June 1 admissions deadline for domestic applicants in three programs: MBA, MBA with Co-op and Part-time Accelerated MBA. Seats in these programs are limited so we encourage you to put together the strongest application possible. Please consult our step-by-step guide to learn how to begin your application.
Our Full-time Accelerated MBA program is now closed for September 2021. The next available intake for this program will be Fall 2022. Applications will open in September.
Let us help you navigate the admissions process. If you don’t see what you’re looking for contact us. Remember, we’re here to support you in your MBA journey.
- A competitive GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate degree*
- Two references (including one from a current or former supervisor)
- KIRA online video interview
- Professional resumé and/or CV
* A competitive GPA is typically considered to be a B average, an 8.0 out of 12.0 GPA, or a 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA. For the Accelerated MBA program, please be advised that you must have graduated with an undergraduate business degree from a Canadian or American university within the last 10 years.
Successful candidates include new graduates with strong extracurricular and community engagement. Selected Co-op applicants will be invited to an one-on-one admission interview.
Supplemental materials may be required if applicants do not meet the above criteria. Meeting the above requirements is not a guarantee of admission into the program.
Please review our “Commonly Asked Admissions Questions” below. If you are still unable to find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
Ready to Apply?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to download our “Step-by-Step Application Guide” and access the link to our application form.