- A competitive GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate degree
- A competitive GMAT/GRE score*
- Two academic or professional references
- KIRA online video interview
- Professional resume and/or CV
Successful candidates include new graduates with strong extracurricular and community engagement. Individuals with up to five years of continuous work experience are encouraged to apply. Selected Co-op applicants will be invited to an admission interview.
Are you applying to the Accelerated MBA program?
GMAT waivers are granted for the Accelerated MBA based on your academic and professional profile.
Even after reviewing the above admissions criteria, you might still have some questions about our admissions process. We’ve done our best to capture as many of those questions as possible and if you don’t see an answer you’re looking for, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*MCAT will be accepted on a case-by-case basis.