- A competitive GPA in the final two years of your undergraduate degree*
- Two references (including one from a current or former supervisor)
- KIRA online video interview
- Professional resumé and/or CV
* A competitive GPA is typically considered to be a B average, an 8.0 out of 12.0 GPA, or a 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA. For the Accelerated MBA program, please be advised that you must have graduated with an undergraduate business degree from a Canadian or American university within the last 10 years.
Successful candidates include new graduates with strong extracurricular and community engagement. Selected Co-op applicants will be invited to an one-on-one admission interview.
Supplemental materials may be required if applicants do not meet the above criteria. Meeting the above requirements is not a guarantee of admission into the program.
Please review our “Commonly Asked Admissions Questions” below. If you are still unable to find the answer you’re looking for, feel free to contact us.
Ready to Apply?
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to download our “Step-by-Step Application Guide” and access the link to our application form.